T6534 boot issue
Computer Will power up and go through the CD/Rom checks, usually activates the Keyboard but only will boot from a Boot disk about 1 out of 10 times (Ultimate boot disk). No USB's or network adapters active but Monitor works when it does boot. Occasionally Boots to Bios on it's own

When I did get to boot the device manager tells me a whole section is listed as having no Software installed. I cannot remember exactly what section it was, but it was stuff like PCI bus. About 7 things all together, this was bought used with no OS and was using my XP HD from my other comp.

When I got the boot disk working I actually got it to boot from the HD (where I say the device manager) but mostly get a Blue screen error asking me to check for a Bios upgrade and shut down things like Bios shading or chacheing befor trying again.

This was bought used and advertised as tested with a minor glitch (Ctrl-Alt-Delete was said to not register, but it apparently does but hard to be sure with no boot up) so I am wondering if I should be raising hell about a bad MB or is this a botched upgrade to Vista that corrupted Bios?

AMD 3700 processor, cannot find MB model.
Computers & Internet - E-Machines - eMachines Desktop PC
Please enter comments
Please enter your name.
Please enter the correct email address.
You must agree before submitting.

Answers & Comments

Helpful Social

Copyright © 2024 QA.XPDF.PUB - All rights reserved.